Wednesday, March 23, 2011

July 2nd, 2579

Eros,

I'm going to get an organic regenerative heart! Thats the best news I've gotten in a long time!

So, I've been speaking to alot of the other board members and we've all agreed that moving the Universal Library underground is a really wretched idea. Who knows how the humididy or pressure below the surface will effect the pages? Those are sacred. To risk damage in any way to those pages would be lunacy. They are the last.

I'm helping the urban designers tomorrow to plan out the New Worldwide Library system. We'll all have universal access. What a great thing! I predict that membership renewals will skyrocket. Annual fees may rise, but so will our member rates. We'll have reqruited the entire world as our members, soon enough. Its access to everything! At all times! In all places! Any book that has entered the stream will be available to anyone, anytime, anywhere, so long as they pay their dues. Its an incredible feat of political manuevering on the board's part.

Worldwide access. Equality in books. I suppose the rightful place for the first truly equal system worldwide should exist among books. The existence of intelligent thought wouldn't exist without them. I'm proud of this, Eros. I am. I feel good, I think.

-Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment