Sunday, March 13, 2011

March 30th, 2029

Eros,

He dropped the L-bomb. The big three. Whoa.

I'm not normally a blondes girl. I like the dark-skinned, dark-haired, dark sexy eyes type. I just don't know how to handle this situation. Which is now what it's become. A situation. Because fuck fuck fuck I love him too. Blonde hair, blue eyes and all. I'm not normally a ripped surfer dude ultra in shape type. But holy God, he makes me want, so badly. And thats WEIRD.

So after these three months, these dates and tension and unknownness, through all of that crazy attraction, he laid the big fucking three down on me. And only after I'd told him all about my past: my heart disease and bipolar disorder and how much trouble I'd been in as a kid. I told him how it started, the difficult stuff, you know? Got it all out, over wine and some amazingly good Italian food. The embarrasing stuff. The stuff that I shouldn't share because, well hey, I'm crazy. And then, after I told him the most horrible things I'd been through and expected him to think I was crazy for all the horrible things I'd done while going through it, he said "I love you".

And then we did it.

-Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment